Sunday, April 5, 2015

Spring Break

Spring Break

Hi guys today I am going to talk about my spring break. I just wanted to say happy Easter!!

Ok so first I will talk about antique shopping yesterday with my family. My mom loves to go antique shopping. So yesterday we went to Berkley Springs and walked around to little flea markets. We walked around three different ones. We didn't find anything in the first one. The second one my dad bought a shelf for his super heroes to be displayed on. In the last store my mom bought an old bench for a new entertainment center.

Next I will talk about Easter. Today we dyed our Easter eggs. We each got six eggs to dye. We did fun patterns and ombré colors. We had pink, yellow, green, dark blue, light blue, and orange. They turned out really pretty. We used the wax crayon to make different cool patterns on the eggs. I like dying Easter eggs. It's something we do every year and it's fun. Later today we'll go to lunch and then Easter egg hunt.

During my spring break I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I want to finish the book I'm reading called The Fault In Our Stars. It's a really good book and I will probably do a review blog on it. I have also started to knit a little. Right now I'm working on finishing a scarf. I also want to watch some scary movies. I enjoy those kind of movies the most.

So that's what I am going to do over spring break and some things that I have already done and enjoyed.


-Bye People

No comments:

Post a Comment