Sunday, April 12, 2015

Room Update

Room Update

Hi guys so today I am going to be talking about my bed room updates. If you have read my earlier blogs I got a new room a little over a year ago and it's almost finished.

So first I got a dresser and it was a light tan color. My mom stained it black. We got really pretty crystal knobs for it but we didn't buy the right screws so they aren't in yet. I like to change up the decorations that I put on top of it about once every three months. Next is my closet. So I got a shoe rack for the bottom of my closet that holds most of my shoes. I also have a draw set in it. I need to get curtains for it because I don't want the sliding doors that it had before.






Then when you first walk into my room I have a bookcase. I also change that up around every three months. Right now there is nothing in the bottom shelf but other than that it is mostly jewelry and a vase with fake flowers in it. Next to that I have my vanity. It doesn't have a lot on top. I just have a picture and a mirror tray with a few things on it. In my drawers I have makeup, bags, and assorted crafts.






Next is my bed. My comforter is black so I can have any color on it. Right now it's a black and white theme with some stuffed animals on it. Then I have a corner with a bean bag chair and a little night stand next to it with my alarm clock on it. Other than all of that I have pictures up in my room. I also have two shelves above my drawers that have decorations and pictures on them.






So that's my room! I have to get closer curtains and screws for my dresser but that's pretty much it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: