Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hobbies Update


Hi guys! So on January 10th I wrote a blog about the hobbies that I wanted to try. They were soap making, candle making, diy’s, and YouTube. So far, I’ve tried soap making and YouTube. 

We bought supplies from Hobby Lobby for soap making. I had a lot of fun making soaps. Since then I’ve run out of soap base so the next time we’re there I’ll have to get more. I made a lot of soap and they turned out pretty cute and I had a lot of fun doing it. I liked mixing different colors and different scents. So far i’ve made about 10 soaps. 

For YouTube I haven’t actually posted anything yet but I’ve filmed a little with one of my friends. We plan on actually filming, editing, and posting something over spring break. Our channel name is A&KBeauty. We’re probably going to film a work out expectations vs reality video. I am really excited about starting a channel and I will probably do another whole blog on it once i set it up. Ashley and I have already made an email and an Instagram for our channel. We haven't posted anything on it yet but if you want to follow it for when we do post it’s a.kbeauty. 

I want to try candle making and diy’s but I haven't bought the supplies for it  yet. I have some really fun ideas that I think will be great. I might even film a diy video and put it on YouTube. Technically candle making and soap making are both diy’s so I could do a video on those too. I also want to try making bath bombs. I might start an easy shop with my mom and if I do I’ll blog about it.


So thats my hobbies update! I hope to start a couple of other things soon! I’m extremely excited for my YouTube channel.

1 comment: