Sunday, March 27, 2016

Ideas On What To Do Over Spring Break

Ideas On What To Do Over Spring Break

Hi guys! Today I'm going to talk about ideas on what you can do to make your spring break more exciting.

Sometimes spring break can get boring. All you feel like doing is laying around and watching tv while stuffing your face with food. It doesn't have to be boring though, you can do some pretty fun things. The first suggestion I have is do something crafty. So go to a Michael's or a Hobby Lobby and buy something you can work on. I went to Hobby Lobby and I bought some fabric to recover some of my throw pillows in. It's a good way to be productive while doing something fun.

The next thing is to do something active. I plan on biking, going on walks, and doing some yoga. Spring break is a good time to start being active and eating healthy because you don't have to worry about school getting in the way of it. It's a good time to figure out what kind of exercising you like. You can also try things like making smoothies for a meal or using more fresh foods.

My last idea is invite some friends over. Maybe you all could go somewhere like Six Flags or a beach. You could have fun at home to. You can do things like find fun challenges online or have makeovers. They can also help encourage you to work out and be more active.

That's all for ideas on what you can do over spring break. I hope you try at least one of these!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment