Thursday, July 14, 2011

Activities I did at Grandmamas







Hi. When I was at Grandmamas I did a lot of fun things. First we went riding on my grandmamas boat the "Mizz Viki". It was a lot of fun I even went tubing. Tubing is really my brother was going so fast that he wiped out three times I went fast the first day but the next day I was to scared of falling out to go fast. We also went to the crafts berry fair and it had a lot of old and neat. My mom got a rocking chair and my Grandmama got a table after that we bought lunch then left. On the second day we went to a place called Chutters a candy store and got tons of candy but after that we had to leave.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another fun trip! How may times did you fall out of the boat?

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete