Monday, July 11, 2011

My Favorite Things at Grandmamas House



Hi! Today me and my family are visiting my Grandparents house and it takes twelve long hours to get there. But once we are there it was so worth it. My grandmother loves antiques so her house is full of my favorite antiques. She gets them most of them from two craft fairs. She has a lot of candles and old fashion candle holders. She also has five medium sized candy holders full of jelly beans, hershey kisses, and a lot of other chocolate and other candies. She has a new old fashion sink.



She has a really great design she could be on hg tv. Every night she cooks an appetizer, main meal, and some great desert. Her porch is so big and wonderful, it even has a little porch swing. But most of all I just love her!



No comments:

Post a Comment