Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Camp







Hi! I go to a summer camp at Eagle School.



There are lots of fun things to do at eagle school camp. Once I took my friend Emily. We go to all different places like the bowling ally and galaxy skate land and lambert and war memorial pool.


Camp is very fun and I will be looking forward to it next summer. It will be really fun. Me and Emily went to the bowling ally and had a great time we did some games and played against each other in bowling. We ended up with a tie score.



I had a great time it was super fun and I made lots of friends. I am so glad my mom made me go the first day!


These are some of my favorite pictures.

2 comments:

  1. you have been so busy this summer, Katie! It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily doesn't look very good. I think she may be sick. She kind of looks like a doll. I think you should get her to a doctor, soon!

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete