Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cacapon Lake


Hi! Today I went to Cacapon Lake. It was very fun but it took us almost an hour to get there. On the car ride there I listened to all of my favorite songs. And I saw a lot of neat houses on the way. Once we got I hurried up and ate lunch and then I quick got sun-bloke put it on and then ran into the lake.



After that I swam a lot and then my dad came in and taught Alex how to swim. Then my mom came in and took care of Alex and dad taught me and Ashton how to swim for real.     

Then we looked at some fish and then I went on the to giant rock cliff and jumped into the ten feet deep section a lot of times. Then me and dad went and took pictures then sadly we had to go.



Once we got home a rain storm started and it leaked under the door. Not only that but it split our neighbors tree in half and burnt it.  No houses were hurt and I took some pictures.


1 comment:

  1. That place looks gorgeous, Katie! Your summer seems to have a strong water theme! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete