Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Captian America



Hi! We saw the Captain America movie at Regal Theater.



The new Captain America movie is awesome! We saw it with my dads friend Larry! It was probably one of the best movies I have ever seen! Red skull is very ugly! And all the girls like Captain America.



It was funny and filled with action. My favorite part was when Steve Rogers was turned into Captain America. I also liked the sound track to Captain America.



I wish I had a shield that hard. It would protect me from my brother nerf sword and nerf darts. That would be awesome. I would not have so many bruises then.



I had a great time at the movie theater.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Katie! Watch out!! Captain america is in your kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you SURE your dad didn't put you up to this?

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain America is great, but he is no Green Lantern! I saw that movie twice! Did you see it Katie?

    ReplyDelete