Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Alien and Aliens







Hi! Some of you will be wondering why you are staring at the word Alien whats that you ask why ok I am going to do a movie review on the movie Alien!












Alien is a very very smart movie I would not let a kid younger than me watch it . Even though it is very awesome! My favorite part was when Ripley blew the Alien out into space! The scariest part was when the baby Alien popes out of the mans chest. The weirdest part was when I went to bed and got like two minutes to sleep.













But I did not have any bad dreams at all but it takes a long time to fall asleep. When ever my cats walk buy I think oh no Alien innovation and I hide under my sheets. P.S. My dad does not normally let me watch R rated movies.









2 comments:

  1. I hate it when aliens innovate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really really like the first Alien movie! I'm glad you liked it too! The second one, Aliens, was also good, but it had more action and explosions. The first one was definitely more quiet and scary. Those types of movies make me think for 2 weeks that something is just around the corner waiting to eat me up! Uh-oh... I feel something... in my chest... wanting to bust out... AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! It's a ALIEN!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete