Saturday, August 20, 2011

Biking





Hi! Today I went to a bike track!



It was really really fun and beautiful and it was the Western Maryland Rail Trail. It was really pretty and I even saw this huge garden on the side of the canal! There were benches and little tables that had info about the canal.



There were tons of trees and old houses! There was a big tunnel and sometimes we went over roads. We did ten miles in all! On the track we stopped and had a snack and every time we passed one of the mile marks I said like 3miles or 4 miles and like that!



Anyway it was a awesome way to start the morning!




I got my bike from my mom! And she had it when she was a little girl! My bike has a banana seat on it and it has big handles too. It is a lite blue and my mom and her brothers did all kinds of dangerous tricks on it when they were little.

Bike riding is a fun thing to do I think but to other people it's just getting exercise. When I bike it makes me think of happy memories that I have had other times in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment