Sunday, August 7, 2011

Steppenwolf





Hi! When I was away at Grammy and gramps my family got a new cat named
Steppenwolf .



Steppenwolf is the cutest kitty on Earth. He follows me every where. At night he some times sleeps with me. He loves my hair a lot. He plays with a lot of stuff in my room. And he loves my hair a lot.



When ever Selena my other cat sits on top of a chair Steppenwolf sits under the chair and playes with her tail. It is so so cute! He also loves my doll house! He even climbs up the stairs to the third level!



I love my new little kitty! I love both of the kitty's sooo much.

2 comments:

  1. wait, wait, wait...

    the cat's name is really Steppenwolf?!? I thought surely your dad was joking. And that your mom wouldn't let that happen.

    What?!?

    Cute cat...but Steppenwolf?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on! Steppenwolf is an awesome name!!! "Get your motor runnin'" Robyn and get on board with an awesome name for a cat.

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete