Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to school




Hi! I just started school recently. I love school especially this year because my teacher makes every thing we do fun.


One thing she makes fun is reading. In reading we take SRA test which I think is really fun and I mean really fun! Another thing she makes fun is math! Before every lesson she gives us a three minute addition review.


Mr. B my science, S.S. and Health teacher is really really funny. My teacher also makes reading fun because she gives us vocabulary words to put the meaning and definition in are vocabulary notebooks!



These are some of my back to school clothes. Some are from my mom and some are from grandparents.

I love my new teacher. (She is also my second cousin once removed).












2 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, you are hilarious with these photos!

    but...why is Alex wearing a bathrobe for his back to school shots?!? Did his class kick off the year with pajama day?!

    And what's all this math-is-fun, tests-are-fun business?? Math-Lass indeed.

    Do you have the same teacher as last year, or are you related to EVERYONE?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alex looks good going to school in a bathrobe. It probably makes him feel more relaxed and at ease. It worked for Hugh Hefner! (ask your dad who HE is) As for you Katie, you look very trendy! I like your poses too, although it looks like you are stretching your back too much. You might hurt yourself or be mistaken for one of the X-Men. As for the teacher who is related to you, WAZZUP WITH THAT? Did you plan that so you could get good grades, or is EVERYONE in West Virginia related to each other?

    ReplyDelete