Saturday, June 16, 2012

Family



Hi! Today I will tell you about my family. Family is awesome!

I have a big family. The family that I live with is my Mom, Dad, Ashton, Alex, and I.
On my Dad's side of the family there is Grandmama and Grandaddy. He has two sisters named Aunt Robyn and Aunt Tarra their husband's are Uncle Dave and Uncle Kevin. Both of my Aunt's have kids, Aunt Robyn has Andrew and Isaac and Aunt Tarra has Dillon, Bailey, and Avery.

On my Mom's side there is Grammy and Gramps. Mom has two brothers named Uncle Jonathan and Uncle Chris. Uncle Jonathan is married to Aunt Jessica. They have a daughter named Brittany. Brittany is married to Jason.

My family is awesome. Brittany just got married to Jason on May 5. I love may family. My cousin Bailey is like my best friend, My cousin Isaac is so cute, Andrew is really fun to play with, Avery is adorable, and Dillon is great at hockey.

I love my family. They are all awesome. Where would I be without them...nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment