Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Week at Grammy's House




Hi! Today I will tell you about the week I spent at Grammy's house!



On May 22 I got out of school. When we got home we went for a bike ride. My Grandfather was at my house when I got home from the ride. While we were on the way to his house we stopped at McDonalds for a bathroom break. We got ice cream there and then we went to a pizza place called Joe's Pizza. There pizza was extremely good and cheesy. When we got home I watched Dancing With the Stars with Grammy. Then I went to bed.



The next day Grammy and I went shopping for my birthday. We went to Aeropostal, Sears, and Claire's. We went back to the house and hung out until my grandfather got home, then we went to Outback and had dinner. The next day we gardened while the plumber fixed the sink. Then, when he was gone we all went out to Red Robin.



The next day we saw a movie. The movie that we saw was called Dark Shadows. Then we went to a restaurant in some store. That day we went to Toys'R'Us and I got a Monster High doll and wallet. The next day mom and dad were coming to take me home but before they came,while I was still in my PJ's, we drove over a bridge and saw Rolling Thunder. Rolling Thunder is a lot of motorcycles in a group. They make a sound that is similar to Rolling Thunder.



It was a great week! I can't wait until next summer. Hope to see you again soon.




1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    We had a great time also. See you soon.

    Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete