Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ocean City 2012


Hi! Today I will tell you about my trip to Ocean City, New Jersey. We go every year with my Dad's parents .



We arrived at Ocean City 2 Thursdays ago. That night we had pizza on the boardwalk at JoJo's Pizzeria. Then we caught up to Grandmama, Grandaddy, Aunt Robyn, Andrew, and Isaac. We walked the boardwalk with them for a little while. When we went back to the beach house we had ice cream and went to bed.





The next day we went to the beach in the morning. We swam and played all day until 3:00 and we went back to wash up. That night we ate out and then went to the boardwalk. Ashton and I went into the Zombie  House. It was really scary. After that we had ice cream. Then mom took me to see the Miss New Jersey Pageant girls. The ones that I saw were really pretty. After that we looked through something that helped you see way out in the ocean. We saw a sail boat and some dolphins. Then we walked the boardwalk and went to Ocean Paradise and got a swim suit. After that we went back and went to bed.



It was the same routine the other days until 3:00. After that Aunt Robyn cooked dinner it was really good Mexican food. Then we had ice cream on the board walk. The next day was pretty much the same. The next day was my day with mom. We played golf ate funnel cake and went shopping. We also did go-cart racing. I can not wait to drive when I get older. Later that day we rode rides. It was really fun we did the Double Shot, the swings, and a lot of other fun rides. One day we went downtown and ate lunch at the Chatterbox. 









Ocean City was really fun. I miss Grandmama, Grandaddy, Aunt Robyn, Andrew, Isaac, and Uncle Dave so much.

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! Loved this! Miss you too, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being w/you and your family too!! Thank you so much for shopping w/me for a beach cover-up!! It was a great beach week. I am having "ice cream withdrawal". Grandmama

    ReplyDelete