Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Cant Wait Until Sunday July 1st




Hi! Today I will tell you why I can not wait until July 1st.

I can't wait because tomorrow a friend of ours invited us to there community pool. There names are Susan, Sarah, and Steve. They are really fun people. After the pool I was invited to stay at there house until the 4th of July.

I can't wait. Sarah is really funny, and nice. In the pool we always play together. We usually hang on my dad sometimes. It's supposed to be really hot tomorrow so the pool will make it feel better. Sarah is about my age but I thing she is like a half a year older than me.

They have a very big house and it is really nice too. I love playing with Sarah in her room. Susan used to work with my mom and Grandfather at C&B. Susan was at my moms wedding and has been her friend for a long time.

That is why I can't wait until Sunday, July 1st. I am really happy.

4 comments:

  1. Katie,

    Have fun tomorrow, watch out for Uncle Steve!

    Gramps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You are funny! Great news, Steve has a new buddy to throw the ball with at the pool: Ashton!

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a great time! Granmama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Katie, you are so sweet! We love having you and your family down to visit us. We wish we lived closer so we can see all of you more often.

    Sarah is really excited about your return trip in August. I am already planning a couple of crafts for you to do when you are here!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete