Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hopes and Dreams for Ocean City



Hi! Today I will tell you my hopes and dreams for Ocean City. Or really, what I am looking foreword to this year.

First we usually stop a It's a Toys Store on the way and get some kind of toy or book. Then we continue our ride to Ocean City. This year we are not going to get there in time to go to the beach so we are just going to eat dinner and go to bed. One of my favorite things is to walk the board walk in the late afternoon.

In the morning around 8:00 we go to the beach. We leave around 4:00. We either pack our lunch or we go up to the board walk and get something. After we relax and get cleaned up and go for a walk. We usually get ice cream and go window shopping.

Sometimes we go on rides. My favorite ride is the double shot. It goes really high in the sky. We also do mini golf at Congo Falls. Every year each of us kids get to spend a day with my mom doing fun things. Sometimes if their are more tickets we will go on rides. I have Ocean City fever.

I miss Ocean City, Grandmama, Grandaddy, and Aunt Robin and her kids and uncle Dave so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment