Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween

Hi! Today I will tell you about Halloween.



On Thursday we went to the Martinsburg Mall to Trick-or-Treat. Not many stores were giving out candy. The ones that did give out candy were mostly tootsie rolls or lolly pops. The two best candies I got were one Baby Ruth and an fun size chocolate bar.

I look like her right?




I think that the fun size chocolate bars should be the bigger size. The smaller size is not fun. Isn't bigger better? I also got some Skittles and those were ok, but seriously? If it storms on Halloween night I am going to be so sad. I wanted to hand out candy with dad this year.


Alex likes carving pumpkins. He said it is the best part of Halloween. I think the best part of Halloween is the costumes. Ashton says it is candy. Moms favorite part is Trick-or-Treating with us kids. Dads favorite part is scary movies.



I don't think there are any bad parts of Halloween.(Ashton's costume is Justin Beiber.)




- Posted by Katie

2 comments:

  1. You look fantiastic!

    The bad part of Halloween is your dad's favorite part. The movies. Ack! I've been better this year about showing the boys some scary movies…but by scary…I mean I finally let them watch Scooby Doo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your costume is gorgeous (as are you). Who made it? Was it a sewing project for you and your Mom? Have a Happy Halloween. Grandmama

    ReplyDelete