Tuesday, October 30, 2012

House on Haunted Hill

Hi! Today I will tell you about a movie called House on Haunted Hill.



There was this guy that threw a party at a haunted mansion. He invited five people and said that if they could stay a night in the mansion without dying then he would give them each 10,000 dollars.



I think that the scariest part was when one of the guest turned around an there was a blind creepy house keeper. Alex screamed when that happened. There was a couple times during this movie that I was about to scream. This lady that the girl is screaming at was floating in the movie but she is the care taker. That was weird.



I am confused about the ending though. All of them survived but 2. All the creepy mysteries did not have an explanation. It was confusing and scary at the same time. It kind of reminds me of the movie Clue. One of the I solved mysteries was when the blood dripped from the ceiling on to her hands. Another one is when one of the girls got scared and ran she went behind a curtain and their was a hand trying to grab her.

This movie was made in1959. It stares Vincent Price, Carol Ohmart, Richard Long, Alan Marshal, and Elisha Cook Jr. It is a black and white movie. Vincent Price was also in The Last Man on Earth and Edward Scissor Hands. There was a skeleton in the movie and on IMDB it said that the actor that played the skeleton was the skeleton.

It was a pretty good movie. There were times when I wanted to talk to the person and tell them not to do that and there were times when I was all tense and on the edge of my seat.


- Posted by Katie

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween Katie! Vincent Price RULES! Twilight drools! Where's the review of Charlie Brown's Halloween Special?

    ReplyDelete