Saturday, October 6, 2012

One Direction Blog # 2

Hi! Today I will tell you more about One Direction.

A couple days ago my Dad ordered me One Direction guitar picks. When he ordered the guitar picks he ordered them from Amazon. The problem was amazon sent the One Direction guitar picks to Aunt Robyn's house and my Dad's name is the same as Grandaddy's name so she wondered why Grandaddy sent her One Direction guitar picks.

She called Grandaddy and he didn't even know what One Direction was. Then she realized that I love One Direction and I play the guitar so she mailed them to Dad.
Now I am going to show you what me and my friend Sarah want for Christmas.



Don't you love our Christmas list? Sarah sent me an email that said can you imagine this by the Christmas tree on Christmas morning?


I replied and said if there were two sets of them that would we great.

That is my newest blog on One Direction!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Would you walk them daily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that was confusing. The package was addressed to Andrew and Isaac. They don't know One Direction. And they don't even play guitar!

    If grandmama and granddaddy had named your dad something else, like Frank...or Stewert...it would have been MUCH easier to figure all that out!

    Glad you finally got them! Are you using them? Or are they on display?

    ReplyDelete