Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sarah Linhart's House #2

Hi! Today I will tell you about me going to my friend Sarah's house.

On Friday when I got home from school my mom and Alex drove me to Ruby Tuesdays were I met Sarah for a two day sleep over. After we ate dinner I went to Sarah's house and my mommy went home. While we were just about to get there we went to a clothes store to get Sarah a swimsuit. Then we went to her house and went to bed.

The next morning we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast. After that we went to a salon to get Sarah's eyebrows waxed. After that we went to a farm. First we did the corn maze. Then we laid in a giant pile of corn. After that we did a tractor ride, looked at animals, and hiked. Then we went back to Sarah's house.

When we got there she went to a party and I went shopping at Michel's and Target.
When we were there I got a new scrapbook, paper, notebooks, and a scrapbook caddie. Then we picked up Sarah and went to her house. After that we went to bed. In the morning I had sausage and pancakes for breakfast. Then I met mommy at Ruby Tuesdays and she picked me up and we went home.

I had a great time at Sarah's house.



- Posted by Katie

3 comments:

  1. Katie, we are so glad you had a great time! Sarah misses you already. Hopefully you can come visit us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great time! Where does Sarah live?
    Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait….who got their eyebrows waxed? That's such an interesting detail…and you said so little about it!

    I've never really had eyebrows…

    Sounds like a lot of fun Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete