Sunday, October 21, 2012

The New Fire Pit

Hi! Today I will tell you about the new fire pit that my parents got for there anniversary.

About a week ago my parents bought a fire pit for there anniversary. On Friday we roasted weenie's. I think I like hot dogs over the fire more than in the toaster. After we had hot dogs we made s'mores. First we roasted the marshy mellows. Then we we put a chocolate bar on the cracker and smushed the mellow with another gram cracker.

After we ate on Friday we told the stories of Bloody Mary and the Goat Man. Saturday nite we had ribs, potatoes, and asparagus. Asparagus is one of my favorite veggies. Again I think it is better on the fire pit. At night we like to tell stories so here are a couple that we have told.

Now I will tell you the stories of Bloody Mary and the Goat Man. One day there was this beautiful girl that got into an accident. She was so ugly her parents thought she would go insane if she ever saw her self so they took away all the mirrors but one locked in there bathroom. One day at night they forgot to lock the bathroom and she went in. When she saw her reflection she screamed and just dropped to the floor and they say that if you go in a bathroom at night and you say Bloody Mary three times that she will come out of the mirror and kill you.

Now I will tell you about the goat man story. There was once a couple driving along the road and they ran out of gas. The guy said lock the doors and stay inside I am going to go get help. So it had been a really long time when she started to hear a sound like a branch siding on the top of her car roof. She tried to convince herself that was all it was. Soon she fell asleep but then this loud knock on the door woke her up. It was a guy saying that he was a police man so she opened the door and it was daylight outside. The cop said come with me mam and don't look back. She could not help herself so she looked back. Her boyfriend was hanging from a tree his fingers were sliding across the roof and his blood had covered all the windows.

I love the new fire pit it is awesome.



- Posted by Katie

3 comments:

  1. How is that second story goat-related?

    Next time I babysit you we're going to have a rigorous training session on the use of there/their/they're and the etymology of the word marshmallow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second story REALLY scared me!! (Granddad Dill warned me last Pm that your blog would scare me!)Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty spooky, Katie! Yuck!

    but…the fire pit sounds pretty awesome. Glad we didn't it by mistake like those guitar picks! :)

    ReplyDelete